Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Commemorative coins of India - 2 Rupees



2 Rupees 1982 IX ASIAN GAMES (DELHI)
2 Rupees 1982 NATIONAL INTEGRATION
2 Rupees 1993 SMALL FAMILY HAPPY FAMILY
2 Rupees 1993 BIO DIVERSITY (WORLD FOOD DAY)
2 Rupees 1994 WATER FOR LIFE (WORL FOOD DAY)
2 Rupees 1995 GLOBALIZING INDIA AGRICULTURE (AGRI EXPO - 95)
2 Rupees 1995 8TH WORLD TAMIL CONFERENCE (SAINT THIRUVALLUVAR)
2 Rupees 1996 SARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL
2rupees 1996 SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE 2 Rupees 1997 SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE CENTENARY
2 Rupees 1998 SRI AUROBINDO (ALL LIFE IS YOGA)
2 Rupees 1998 DESHBANDHU CHITTARANJAN DAS
2 Rupees 1999 CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI
2 Rupees 2000 SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
2 Rupees 2001 DR. SHYAMAPRASAD MUKHARJEE
2 Rupees 2002 SANT TUKARAM
2 Rupees 2003 RAILWAYS 150 GOLRIOUS YEARS
2 Rupees 2007 INDIAN AIR FORCE PLATINUM JUBILEE
2 Rupees 2009 LOUIS BRAILLE
2 Rupees 2010 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA PLATINUM JUBILEE 1935-2010

2 Rupees 2010 Common Wealth Games 

10 comments:

  1. how much for all the coins? i have a low budget but i want these coins for gifting it my cousin as he is very fond of collecting coins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sir I have some dis coins I M from goa
      If u r interested Dan contact me on 9673499077 or mail me skaudi@rediffmail.com

      Delete
    2. I have dis coins Contact me on +91 9673499077. Or mail me skaudi@rediffmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hello Sam,

    I am extremely sorry, these coins are not for sale, these are my collection. But I can help you find these coins for sale, you can try ebay.in , there are some good coin sellers in there,you may get a fair deal if you keep track of coins for 1 week.. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    These coins are very expensive on ebay and other websites are selling it at very high prices. Please suggest me some websites or person from where i can find these coins at low price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sachin

    Yes you are right ,some dealers in ebay are really expensive , but in between you can get real fair deals , just keep track of commemorative coin section for few weeks , I am sure you will get a fair deal and I suggest ebay because of paisapay which is secure rather than any bank transfer. I will let you know if I come across any good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You. Please do inform me other websites if you come to know about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly see "Coin market " section of my new blog , I have few commemorative coins on sale , write to me at gadgetcoins@gmail.com and the price for which you are interested ..

      Delete
  6. can you please tell me the value of 1993 WORLD FOOD DAY coins' market value if it is of some??

    ReplyDelete